Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally.....

Yupp... and finally I've done with my exams. OMG... my eyes looks like panda eyes now as I've been getting late sleep all this while. Almost around 4-5am only I will sleep. I think I'm facing insomnia now as I suppose to be very tired yesterday but I just can't sleep end up rolling and rolling on the bed until 5 something only I went to sleep.

Weeeeee... my exam is done so no more emo emo, stress stress, lek lek chek chek and leng kik Kit Yee anymore. That's only good for Ee Yang I think because I will only throw my temper on him not on my friends. Hehe!!

By the way, he is coming back on this Saturday. I can't wait to see him and I miss him soooo much. Gosh, I think I need to do some facial or eye treatment before he comes back. Is just because after my exams, pimples is coming out, my panda eyes is getting darker and darker and that makes my whole face expression looks so tired. =(

I think I'm going to redecorate my blog again and maybe will name it as tiffany-kit.blogspot.com IF I'm not lazy. LOL

No comments: