Friday, June 12, 2009

My new decoration for my blog

My Old Blog Decoration
'
'
'
I'm still working on it
'
'
'
Tadahhhh...... finish working!!

Basically, I'm just creating a new header and edit the text fonts and colours only. Peoples, I have to clarify something that I'm not breaking up with Ee Yang. Just feel that posting up tiffany-kit.blogspot.com might be better than myeverlastingsoulmate.blogspot.com. I still love him as much as I do.

Well, I thought I'm suppose to go out and chill or going to clubs to release my stress after the whole bloody process of finals and yet I'm still sticking my ass here facing the pc for the whole damn day and night. It just seems like I'm so lifeless. Darn =/

I never been to Phuture and I'm so tempted to go now. Babe probably will be taking me to there tomorrow. Awww......... but is just a MAYBE.

No comments: