Saturday, December 18, 2010

Old updates- Fantastic dinners when I'm with him

RAKUZEN

I remember we came here to celebrate our 1 and half year anniversary. Heard that the food here have good ratings so we came out to try. Two thumbs up for this restaurant, its value for money= price reasonable but average service, food is really fastastic and delicious.

Rakuzen in Chulan Square- opposite Pavilion

My love <3

After dinner

My beef tepanyaki set

Darling's cod fish set

Salmon sashimi- <3<3

Stamina roll <3<3


This is beef too.. aww, i miss it. Although it is not as nice as the wagyu in Hajime restaurant but if i watch out for my wallet I would rather have this. This is just simply delicious





GOBO UPSTAIRS BAR AND GRILL

Gobo is in Trader's Hotel and is divided to two parts- the upstairs one is for fine dining while the downstairs is Gobo chit-chatz meianly for buffet. We went there to the upstairs to celebrate my birthday just both of us.



The open kitchen- maybe.. I'm not too sure.

The way to downstairs.

Stupid BOO

Sirloin or Rib eye???

Either Sirloin or Rib eye but both the meat were so juicy and tasty.

Lobster soup- this is actually quite nice. But to me, I feel it is kinda delicious for the first few scoops but kind weird when you continue drinking it.

I think I accidentally deleted picture of my wild mushroom soup. I think it is better than lobster soup.. hehe!! =)

He ordered red wine too and this is when we are too bored waiting for food.

He thinks he is cute =.="

Sometimes he is cute ^^

I heart him <3

No comments: