Monday, December 20, 2010

so-called productive

I thought I am productive today to do my thesis but end up after writing 1 paragraph and I login to facebook and to my blog again. =.=" Facebook demotivates me. I think I should somehow deactivate my account for 3 weeks but is difficult for me to do so because I like to see people's post and links..... hmmmmm!!

By the way, Darling is now on his way to airport and will be flying to Atlanta in 2 hours time. I miss him. Its already a habit of me to call him from the moment I wake up and talk to him on msn for few hours of my daily routine and problems; or even if both of us are not talking to each other when he doing his stuff and I'm doing mine but I still happy on seeing him online. The feeling is just like he is accompanying me. So, I will miss him alot when he is in other places because I can't possibly call him all the while and asking him to chat with me on msn. He should have fun with his friends and enjoy the trip. Is ok and fine for me because I love to see him being enjoy and happy with his trip also. Its a 3 weeks trip for him and he is bringing his laptop with him this time =)

Went yamcha with my another bestie (Ah Fai) and I'm glad that he understands me and eventually supports me. So, I'm pretty sure I'm right for doing this. Hong called me just now and I choose not to pick up. I'm not sure what is he gonna tell me or talk to me but I'm not in a debate mood. I know is wrong for blaming him because its my friend's fault of doing so but, at this moment I just couldn't help myself with this attitude towards him now. Ok... maybe in future I will feel better with it.

Hmmm.. I'm quite active in my blog for these few days =)

That's all for today.. Toodles~~

No comments: