Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friendship X forever

There is something happened today which make me feel so hurt and disappointed. After all things that happened last time and after all the consultation I given it to you but in the end you still choosing back the same pathway. It do hurts me.

Somehow, I feel regret now for being so worry when you decided to go China and keep consult you to stop you from going there. Honestly, I'm regret. I should not say so many things to you and just to let you bang the wall yourself. What for like making myself feel so hurt now but on the other way you still doing the same thing?

Sorry to say that but there surely will have changes on our friendship and we no longer like last time. We won't talk about our own things anymore because I won't fucking care of whatever shits that happen to you and for my stuff, you need not know either. I will still hang out with you as friend like just to gossips bout other stuff like some big news such as Alviss Kong's news or big news from newspaper like South Korea in war with North Korea. Yeah, these are what we going to talk about in future.

Now I understand is difficult to have friends forever. There is no such thing. I asked my bitch why I need to have such big reaction and be so mean to her? Is just fucking not related to me but why do I need to feel so hurt? Am I wrong for doing this like being mean to her? Luckily I still got my bitch with me, she consulted me and she said is normal to act like that. If I'm like that, bitch will do the same thing to me also.

MY LOVELY BITCH- THANKS GOD YOU ARE NOT LIKE THAT AND THANKS THAT I STILL HAVE YOU WITH ME!!!

We are in a different pathway, a different point of view and diffferent destinations. In future, don't ever come to me bugging me or crying to me because i swear I will just fucking ignore you and tell you that you deserve for it. IS ALL NOW FUCKING NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!

No comments: