Sunday, December 19, 2010

I move on

Suddenly woke up at 4am cause of nose bleeding and now there are stains of blood on my pyjamas =( I think maybe is because i drink less water. From the moment I woke up I felt dehydrating.

I dreamt of she just now that we settle our problems but the feeling is still kind of weird even if its just a dream. This issue just arouse me for every single moment when I'm not doing anything. I've been thinking this issue everytime when i wake up or before i sleep. I'm stubborn I guess. I don't want to repeat the same thing like after I forgive or settle her problem already and there it goes again.

I read through those old archieves in my blog and actually realize it is a good thing to write your feelings or experiences inside the blog. Sometimes when you are bored you could just click back your old memories and experiences and recall back of the happy and sad moments. I should be more hardworking to be an active blogger.

Nahhh... I always said that but end up few months only update once.

Some post are for her and I remember we did argue for few times and each time I'm pretty emo and wrote on my blog. I cherish this friend alot and I don't want to lose her because of petty things. But this time, I don't really feel emo to lose her anymore. Maybe is kind of wasted to lose a good friend but there are no such thing as friends forever. Life still moves on.

No comments: