Saturday, December 18, 2010

B.E.T.T.E.R

Just had around 2 and half hours phone conversation with EeYang and I feel happy with it. I love the way when he listen to me patiently and consult me of all of my problems. But sometimes he don't when he is playing dota and will just like entertaining me with OOOHHH. He being guai guai today =)

I finally realize I'm wrong for being so harsh to her. Sometimes when you just don't agree to something but you may not need to be so harsh on saying some hurtful words. You can just avoid the topic or saying other things.

However, I knew I'm wrong for saying hurtful words but that don't change my mind on we are not like last time anymore. Its really hard for me and I could not accept that. MAybe I choose to ignore her things because I don't want to get myself involve or making ownself being so hurtful like now again. As EeYang said, right.. both of you could not be like last time but maybe as friends lo.. just avoid the topic but not avoid her. I felt better after talking to him, at least I will be more opened to her and not that hurtful and unhappy like yesterday.

Today I gotta dinner alone again =( ARGHHHHHHHH... STRESS THESIS STRESS THESIS THAT BUGGING ALL OVER ME NOW.

Because of her case, I already feel no mood to touch or do it for so many days. I swear I need to complete 1 chapter today.

THESIS PLEASE GO AWAY. I STILL WANNA FLY TO US but with you here, I can't concentrate on applying visa =(

No comments: