Friday, December 24, 2010

deep sigh

Is Christmas Eve today but I think I'm not going anywhere. Went yamcha with bitch just now and she count for me that there's only 12 days left. Wow... I'm feeling the stress all over me now.
I hate my lecturer DR. ANG ENG SIENG. Damn... she din even bother to supervise me at all and she is so stingy in marks. Honestly, I'm not afraid that I can't complete for the thesis. I'm just afraid that she will fail me.

Hmmm.. Mun Ling decided not to work for that job already. I'm glad that she knows how to think at last but there is still a gap between us. I don't know why I can't open my heart to her anymore and I can sense the same thing goes to her which that she is not opening her heart also. Screw it first... I really got no time to think about it. Darn... I feel so lazy to do that thesis now.

Ohh.. I got alot of pimples start coming out already *deep sigh*. By the way, I miss that stupid darling now. There is no internet connection in the place he stays so he can't online. I can't call him too often because he will feel inconvenient to talk to me also. Hmmm... Hate You.

No comments: