Monday, March 16, 2009

ban, yin and wei hao's birthday celebration

although its created specially for ee yang but i will never neglect my friends.... friends are very much important to me especially when referring to you 3... my best ji muis ever and wei hao is alr counted in as my category of ji muis (babes)..... on saying bout ban and yin's celebration, we celebrated the 1st time at delicious with sook lee, ruby, yea ling and kok wai (the only guy there)...


p.s: sorry, i don have the photos with me so couldn't upload for u guys to see


the 2nd celebration we celebrated was in Balvarian, a german restaurant with my darling, fei po, miechelle, dominic and chiu foong... of cuz we ordered the specialty of german food that is the pork knuckle, the german beer and desserts.... the bill for the whole meal was rm420... after the dinner, we went to the bar 7atenine in escott hotel there to chill out... darling spend rm50 just to buy the stupid cigar to enjoy =.=" its just kind of wasting money... i don like when he being a big spender... darling NO GOOD.... dominic they all ciao early because our fat cinderella needs to be at home before 1am and therefore poh yin's mum too was showing black face and wanted her to be back asap.... so left me and darling there at 7atenine chilling... camwhore for a while waiting for joe to come... joe told us there was a casting regarding bout the KL drift just at the roadside outside pavilion so we walked there to see whats happening there... there were 3 sports car ready for casting, supra, RX 7 and skyline... we are all so excited watching them casting especially when 1 of the sport car bang onto the other sport car... tsk... i forgot which car bang to which car dy...



happy birthday again my 2 babes!!!
group photo

dominic as the cameraman
the gals

cuz no one is entertaining her, so me and darling force to do so... LOL

stupid darling wasted rm50 for this stupid cigar....


darling and me in 7atenine

later on we went for a movie in pavilion with elain they all.... the service and system of pavilion sucks... elain was suppose to book the tickets for today and the system came out with the tickets for 2 days later... we made a complaint to the manager there but seriously his service sucks... i don think he is suitable for being the manager of cinema in pavilion as he is not acting in a friendly manner and be sorry that the system had gone wrong but being harsh to us and blame it was our fault... but at last we manage to convince that its not our fault so he ask us to watch another movie which preview almost the same time as watchmen (the movie we plan to watch it earlier) and end up we watch the role models.... the movie was very funny and i think it was much better than watchmen as every of my frens complaint it sucks.... luckily we din watch it and if so, shall we thanks to the system then?? hmmm... the manager acting in an improper manner named was SAIFUL... if u guys had problems to deal with the manager for cinema in pavilion, i suggest u guys to find another manager instead of this SAIFUL... its quite mean to post on the blog like that but so sorry i just dislike the service of him... marketing student of me shall always think 2 CONCEPTS that is CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT and the 2nd one IF YOU THINK THEY ARE WRONG, PLS REFER TO THE 1ST CONCEPT.... LOL

as for hao's celebration, he celebrated it in his house and helding a catering buffet... went there to greet him happy birthday with darling, fei po, chee lip and mun ling... its kind of weird bringing outsiders to someone's party as mun ling and chee lip are not invited but luckily wei hao is just so close and sayang me so much so he don mind because they are my frens.... a bit boring at 1st but its quite enjoyable when it turns to the drinking session... down go wei hao.... after that we fetch lip back to his house as he planning to go genting later... so me, darling, mun ling and elain back to darling hse and ian came to join us later... i felt a bit drunk after drinking so much with wei hao... so was just lying at darling's bed... so sweet of darling taking care of me by getting a wet towel to help me wipe my body in order to make me feel better, getting a hot drink for me to make me feel warm and hugging me the whole night... love him so much... after i got sober again, elain came out with an idea of playing true or dare.... was damn funny when watching them doing silly stuff as everyone was choosing dare... pics of silly faces are with me now.......


wei hao and me camwhore in class as the lecturer's teaching is just way too boring

anyway, i still owe hao a dinner and a pressie for him... what a useless friend am i?? just din prepare anything for u... so sorry and i feel guity bout that... no matter what, you are still my close fren ever...

alvin in sexy post

ian masturbate with the bottle... gosh.. he looks so high!!