Saturday, March 21, 2009

happy birthday to tan chee chee

2 days ago we went to flydance which is a cafe in yulek opened by tan chee chee's sis to celebrate his bday... my fat bitch has already thought alot of places for him but our boss at last still preferred celebrating his bday at flydance.... i reach there quite late as my mum had cooked the dinner for me dy... anyways,

TAN CHEE CHEE HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

my fat bitch and her beloved tan chee chee

me and tan chee chee

vei lun and me...

fei doh and me


me and my fat bitch


the guys..... actually i not sure i counted as guy or gals... when the guys taking photo vei lun blurted out, kit yee you counted as guys also la. come la.... =.="

and now i'm in the gals category....

brothers for life...

therefore, i did a very embarrassing thing yesterday... i went to my college to check the venue of my class and yet i still went in the wrong class... sitting there blurly and listen to the lecturer teaching the formula of the accounting stuff... i felt weird as marketing shouldn't be that lots of formula to memorize, then i asked the girl sitted next to me what subject is the lecturer teaching now?? she answered me ACC203... i was like OMG, then only i realise i was actually attending the wrong class.... i went to the business department again to check where is my class and it was suppose to be the class next to ACC203... i myself who sees wrongly... so there i went for mkt 302 and sitting there for 2 hours more thn only the lecturer starts to discuss the assignment and arranging the group members.. after everything was done, 1 of my fren asked me:

"Tiffany, what subject are you taking for this sem,"

i answered her: "consumer behavior and service marketing cuz other subjects need pre-requisite so i only take 2 subjects for this sem..."

she told me this subject also need pre-requisite... i said don need la.... i checked dy... she insist need... then i asked her again, what subject is this?? she gave me the =.=" face and said this is strategic global marketing..

"aren't this suppose to be service marketing," i blurted out and my fren answered NO.... only then i realise i attend the wrong class again and supposingly i should be at home and not be in college as i don't have any classes for today..... =.=" everyone laughs and me and it was so embarrassing

i went to call my darling and told him what happened just now... he said i'm so stupid, after that i called my bitch and she said i'm stupid also.... sad case mann

but i'm just being blur of the classes and subjects, is not counted as stupid also... and darling likes to say i'm just being so naive plus stupid of everything, i don't have the self-conscious and awareness of everything that goes beyond me... =.=" as if like he very clever like that.... but yeah, therefore i admit that he is cleverer than me in everything..... his language, knowledge (except for china history) and his self- conscious plus awareness is just better than me... whenever i try to hint him something, he sure knows what am i trying to say so its hard to make a surprise for him nor could i tell lies to him.... but i swear i won't tell any lies to him... if i did somehow, it may just a blessing in disguise.....

No comments: