Monday, March 30, 2009

maxis F1 event

been sooo busy for these few days as i'm working on the 3 days maxis event in pavilion there... the whole event was just to promote the Formula 1 held on next week 4th and 5th April... our job scoop was to ask and persuade customers to download the latest F1 games... each game cost rm8 and customer who download 1 game are able to play on the F1 racing game; if they got the 1st place for the competition, 2 tickets that cost rm200 each will given out as prizes for the champion... there are many customers who got attracted by the racing game and also the prize given so they are willing to download the games from maxis...

its not an easy job actually because i need to wear a 3 inch high boots and stood for the whole day... i'm still compatible with the high boots on the 1st day but for the 2nd and 3rd day, i can't even walk as usual and need to walk like crippled... but luckily on the 2nd day i did manage to hit the target and got extra rm30... weeeeee :)

the F1 fake car... where the subscriber sit inside the car and played the racing game

snap by my fren while working

posing on the fake F1 car....

me and corrine


babiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

nice post?? haha... i like this wannabe pic

the gals



bro came to pick me up from work on the 2nd day... he came quite early with his gf to do some window shopping and having their dinner in TGI Friday while waiting for me.... my bro and his gf ask me to download games to their hp in order to support me.... weeeee, i got a supportive bro and dai sou....... after work, i'm way too tired but bro insist me to go to a bar nearby starhill named qbar to have a drink.... i keep saying no but he said its a nice drink just go for a while only so at last i agreed... the bar and the drink is nice but maybe i'm too tired so din really enjoy it.... so bad of me wasting my bro's money and effort.....



this is the drink


this 3 stupid drinks could cost rm110 even more expensive than the dinner in TGI...


bro and gf

me and dai sou


my lovely brother and me :) thx for loving and caring me all the time.... i must say thx to god for having such a bro like you!!

No comments: