Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lovey dovey

suddenly realise there is many things between us i haven't post out yet... some lovey dovey and happy stuff before he leaving to beijing... such as the dinner prepared by elain for the sake of eeyang's farewell... she hadn't been sleeping at all for the previous night and early morning need to go to ee yang's house to start preparing all the ingredients... i'm too lazy to wake up so early and only went there to help her around 2p.m....din really help her much actually because i'm not good at cooking so i was there cutting the tofu to pieces and get her stuff she wants thn went up computer room to play texas with darling... left alvin helping her there.... kinda bad of me, sorry elain....... at night, chee lip, joe, douglas, melvin, ah po, ian and mun ling came to join us... everyone was praising elain's cooking... her cooking skills was good and the food taste delicious...



dinner prepared by elain yee

i still remember there is one day when darling went to quattro with chee lip there all and insist me to follow him there but i suddenly came out with an idea of making him a handmade card and wake up early the next morning to boil porridge for him to eat as breakfast.... just wanna have a sweet memory with him before he leaving to beijing so i tell lies to him saying there are some college stuff which are not done yet so i couldn't accompany you to quattro and ask him to take care and stay sober... after dinner, i quickly went to the stationery and those photo shops to print out our pictures and buy materials for the card.... because its too sudden, the materials for the card isn't much and i can't figure out any ideas to design the card..... thinking and thinking over again, at last managed to finish the card by 4.30a.m.... thought of resting for half an hour and i'll wake up to start boiling the porridge but i'm way too tired so slept till 7a.m only i wake up and went to the market buying fish to add into the porridge... stupid of me for wasting the time sleeping if not i could meet my darling earlier.... thanks to my mummy for writing out the steps for me to boil the porridge... taste not too bad... darling said it was nice.... glad that he likes it... after eating the porridge i need to go Help to manage something so i put my card inside the dash box and ask him to open... he was so happy seeing my card and kiss me tenderly for loving him and treated him so good.... upon seeing him so happy, felt that everything i did for him is worth for me to do so....



a great mess in my room for doing the card


before


after



inside

the day before he left to beijing we did spend a wonderful day... after back from Help, darling told me his sis got 8As for her SPM... i suggest to go leisure mall and buy a small gift for her, darling said don need... i think he just wanna spend more time with me instead of wasting the time buying and choosing present... but i insist on buying pressie to his sister since at night we will be going dinner with his parents and relatives to celebrate his sis's glory... so it will be nicer to bring a present along for her.... when we passed by the lazo diamond, darling said he wanna but a necklace for me.... actually, i wouldn't want him to waste money buying things for me but i really want a necklace from him so that i can wear it everyday as if like he is with me... so i choose the cheapest pendant but darling scold me y keep choosing the cheapest, u scare i got no money now izzit?? =.=".. so i ask him to choose for me... later on, we went to the crystal SE to buy a crystal bracelet for his sis... its purple colour that represents wisdom and its good for studies so thats the reason we choose the purple bracelet for her... when we reach darling's home, darling suddenly said wanna borrow his brother's RX-7 to bring me out for a ride... as he promised me he gonna drive out his RX-7 just to bring me out someday... so we went speeding in kesas highway there.... weeee... darling looks so cool on it....


weeeee... my cool darling



camwhore in the car when jamming in subang there



love you darling :)

present by My Property......