Monday, March 23, 2009

sorry :(

Previously, whenever i dislike or boh song with something ee yang did, i will just keep quiet and try to control my temper just afraid i will suddenly burst out and lead to arguements but whenever i did that, he could just sense out and knew something is wrong with me and yeah... its the same for this time but i guess this was my 1st time throwing out my temper to him because of some small petty things. Actually, i don't really know why suddenly i will become so emotional. I think it was just because of something he said that i dislike but what he said was just trying to advise me and its the sake for my own good :(

As what he said, i'm just the type of person that refuse to listen to people's advice even if they were just caring bout me or its for my own good. I just hate myself and my stupid emotionals. Worst of all, everytime i put down the phone only i realise how stupid am i for losing temper at him with no reasons and felt guilty plus sorry the whole night. But sometimes gals are just being emotional unstability and lead them losing their temper out for no reasons. Hope you understand it and sorry darling of what i did tonight as i promised you i won't simply losing my temper out again and will tell you everything i dislike. Therefore, i broke my promise again. Darling, you know i love you right??? Don keep it in mind k...........

No comments: