Monday, January 10, 2011

LD?? just screw it

Is not surprise of everyone doubting on my relationship when I told them I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf. I'm kinda confident on my relationship actually. I really believe both of us could stay firm to each other but now, it seems like me myself is doubting on that too.

I think I already expect a very little from him.. is just what a normal or every gf would expect. I just want to be the first priority, hoping that he will miss me often, call me often and is eager to talk to me. I don't like him partying too often and I just want to have a proper conversation. Is that a really difficult task for a bf to do so??

I'm tired but happy today because I'm done with my thesis presentation and things go well. But when I want to have a proper conversation with my bf, he says he is sleepy and tomorrow is the 1st day of school. It turns my mood off dramastically. Yeah aight, normally when he goes partying he can stays up till 6-7am but waiting for me when its 2 something am, he feels sleepy.

I did not simply merajuk and I don't think I'm too over to have such expectations. The answer is just he didn't try to stand on my shoes to think and right, I'm not his first priority. He feels bored of accompanying me.

Fuck it la then.... I should also social more and mix with more friends to fill up my time once after my exam.

No comments: