Monday, January 24, 2011

A??

I guess I'm being soft-hearted again this time. Sometimes I really don't know what kind of person am I. I always thought I'm a person who could stay firm with my own decision or thinking but seems like it is wrong and it happens to fail every single time.

1 or 2 months ago, this MR. A really did something which piss me off well and I knew it clearly that he has changed. He is not the Mr A which I knew last time so I told myself just screw him and don fucking care of something or someone which doesn't related to you. Afterall, is not my business at all so who cares of whatever that could happen to him?

But today, there is a conversation between me and his friend and I ask how is him? His friend told me there are alot of things happened which he is inconvenient to tell me now. I started to think of what has happened to him? How does he looks like now? Is he still alright after all shits that happened? Suddenly I feel kind of heartache on me.

I wanted to text him in fb to ask how is him but feel awkward to do so as I stay so firm in my own way of thinking in the last incident so, I guess I'm the kind of person who lets emotions control me instead of me controlling it. Therefore, I only can stay firm in my decision when I'm in rage.... arghhhhh, I don't like it but come to think of that incident again: I still think he is unforgivable but I still would like to know how is him now?

Ok.. that's the end of Mr A and now, I think is time to change the wallpaper and create a new decoration for my blog since I'm free now. But wait.... the saddest thing is that I still need to clean and tidy the stuffs in my room first =(

Eikksss... I think I forget to update the ulcer in my eye there. I got a big ulcer in my eye but not right straight to the eye ball. It is below the eyeball whereby when you pull your eyelid down, there's some red red nerves on it. Yup... its just right there. My eye is swollen because of the ulcer just like got a punch from nowhere and because of that I can't wear contact lens or make up until it recovers.

Another thing is that, I just had a simple layer haircut and dye my hair to ash brown colour. Not too bright and not too dark, just suitable for me perhaps? No camwhore for me... because I look freaking ugly with just my specs =(

No comments: