Sunday, January 30, 2011

tell me what should I work???

I don't like the feeling of slacking around like you don't even have a target of what to do or a goal achievement for you to achieve. My situation is like this which I suppose to graduate by this semester but too bad I got AE (Additional Exam) for 2 subjects which means I failed the finals and need to retake only the finals so I'm counted as in holidays for few months while waiting for the finals.

Within this period, it is unnecessary for me to attend class when I can self study on my own so that's why I'm looking for a job. But the most inconvenient part for me to look for a job is that I don't have an actual degree cert. Without an actual degree cert, what can I do? Yeah... internship maybe but I need to earn money to go to US so internship is definitely out. I got routes to work as personal loaner too but transport is a problem to me because mum might need the car in the morning and she will surely scold me for rejecting my dad's offer when he said he wanna buy a car for me. Not I don't want a car now but I will be going to US for like 2 months so the car will be abandoned when I'm in US and is quite a burden to me when I need to afford a car now. Sighhhh.....

Mun Ling offered me a job to be waitress at a sports cafe. Salary offered seriously is not too bad and the working time is from 4-12am. I can use the car during evening and mum can use the car in the morning and afternoon so transport problem is settled and at least I got a job for temporary better than I stayed at home and do nothing now but come to think of it, I'm a degree student but working as a waitress? Aren't I'm suppose to look for jobs which could do me benefits in future rather than working as a waitress? I really want to work in an office doing my HR work but which firm would employ an employee without a degree cert besides internship?? Big sighhhhhhh again......

Sometimes I missed those days when we are still studying without have to think of the future or think of what job u need to work for in future. After exam, we will hell scream "YAHOOO exam finished... where we gonna celebrate it?? Or which clubs are we heading to tonight?". We will come out with alot of plans on where to have fun or travel around. This is the first time I feel so stress after finishing exam =(

No comments: