Saturday, January 15, 2011

Da On Pavilion

Hehe!! Went to Pavilion for dinner with my brother.. love him so much for taking me out eating Korean food again. I'm just craving for Korean food nowadays especially beef. Maybe that's because I just finish watching a Korean drama named My gf is Gumiho. Awww.... I love that drama so much and kept repeating it even I've finished watching.

However, this place "Da On" is not value for money at all. Our total bill is RM143.85 which I think is quite expensive for 2 person as Daorae is just RM160++ for three person and that time we ordered 3 kinds of meat somemore.

There are just 6 side dishes given in this Da On restaurant and normally other Korean restaurant will provide at least 8-9 dishes. My brother ordered some kind of stone pot rice where the taste of it is just average and I ordered a beef spare ribs soup served with rice. Darn... there are only 3 beef ribs in the soup and the soup is tasteless. Just like plain hot water but putting some beef ribs inside.

There is just one thing which I'm most satisfied with this restaurant is the charboiled marinated beef sirloin. That is really delicious and two thumbs up for that. Before that, my brother already gave me RM150 as extra money to buy clothes for CNY and he even bought a pair of high heels for me and now, he treated me Korean food again. Hmmm... really love him so much and lucky to have him as my brother.

PHOTOS OF THE DAY

Camwhoring in G2000 when brother trying the clothes in the changing room



I like this photo most out of so many I cam but the feeling of this pic is so not like me


Charcoal start burning for my beef <3


My brother <3


This is my love..mmmm... look at its fresh red meat


Almost done and ready to be eaten>> yummy yummy

Only 6 side dishes... SO STINGY

Da On Pavilion

Camwhore again after the meal. Hmmm..... I wish to cut my hair, it looks so ugly and I'm feeling kind of low self esteem when walking Pavilion. Other girls' hair look so fashioned while mine is so ugly =( After my exam, I will definitely do myself a nice haircut.




Once again... thanks to Mr. Lee Wei Hau =)

No comments: