Saturday, January 15, 2011

Useless of me

Went shopping with VE today.. bought a carlo rino's wristlet as is more convenient to clubbing plus I don't have any wristlet, bought 2 pieces of clothings for CNY, a clincher and skin care from Etude House. The salesgirl recommended me this conteur eye which have the effects on moisturizing, prevent from wrinkles and enlightened dark circles. She said is more effective than those anti dark circles essense and its only RM100 after discount so no harm trying and I bought make up base too. Simm is right that skin care and cosmetic products' money is a must to invest and could not save just because you think is unnecessary. I really hope that the conteur eye thingy works as my dark circles is getting more and more serious =(

Some unhappy things happened to Eeyang today and I feel sorry and useless for can't helping him or at least to make him feel better. I really feel I'm such a useless gf and my heart feel pain for it.

I longing to be your listener so that you could release everything out than stressing it yourself.
I wish to be a cell in your brain to know what are you thinking without have the need on you telling me on whats going on?
I seek to be a worm in your stomach to know what would you prefer me to do in such situation and in which way could I cheer you up upon seeing you being so upset but I can't do anything.
I want to be part of your heart to share your happiness and unhappiness rather than you keeping everything on your own, refuse to tell out but have to pretend like nothing happen in order to not making me worried.

I'm feeling even worried and useless when you are like that. Sighhhh...

No comments: