Friday, January 28, 2011

New Shaolin Temple

Went for movie with my family today and we watch this "New Shaolin Temple" movie which starring by Andy Lau, Wu Jing, Nicholas Tse and Jacky Chan. The moral of the story is quite meaningful which teach us people that we will regret one day if we are being evil and show no mercy to our friends or dearest. I rate this movie as average, not really that exciting but its not too bad either.

Before to movie, my dad and mum went to Isetan to see whether is there any suitable clothes for my dad while brother and I went to Jusco because my brother got RM250 Jusco cash voucher from his company. He bought some t-shirts and socks for only 80 cents and I bought a pair of high heels again for only RM7.90 after deduct the cash vouchers =)

I had this weird dream yesterday and in the dream, darling had affairs with another girl and we had a big argument. After that, it turns to another scenery and I'm in some sort of pasar malam with my ex beside me holding my hand. I feel so uneasy with it so I unloose his hand and look for my phone to call my darling but unfortunately, my phone left at somewhere else. At this time, I saw my another friend there and ask her to look for my hp with me so, my ex fetch us to the place where I lost my phone and at last I found my phone. Then my ex fetch us back to that pasar malam and he is holding my hand again in the car. Once he park his car, I saw Ve and Miechelle already and I was so surprise and ask why are they here? Then Ve suddenly said, "Thank you Chow Ee Yang" and I saw darling. I quickly open the door and ran out to hug him. The feeling was so wonderful and amazing from the moment I hug him which I can still feel it even when I woke up from my dream.

I just want to share this feeling inside my blog because friends may feel bored if I share such things to them. It also make me realize like no one could ever replace such feeling to me besides him <3

No comments: