Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Love Eeyang Chow

Just done with my new blog design. I've changed the background template and the font of my post. Thanks to blogger as it comes out with alot of different types of fonts for me to choose, something different I could said and I think my font is quite cute. Quite satisfied with my new blog design especially the font used and hope my beloved darling won't complain of my blog design being too dull or not creative or not nice.... Hmph!!

I just received the CNY hamper from Eeyang which he ordered it via online and delivered it to my house. My whole family including me were quite surprised when we received the hamper and I think my parents are quite happy too because they couldn't imagine that my bf has such a heart to greet them happy chinese new year. Note:


TO: LEE KIT YEE
Blessing Lee's family with a prosperous and healthy new years. Gong Hei Fat Choy!!
FROM: EEYANG CHOW


He makes me falling deeply in love to him. I love you Chow Ee Yang.

The lovely wrapped hamper. Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!

No comments: